As America’s first ever Olympic Gold Medalist in Whitewater Canoe Slalom, Joe Jacobi promotes strategies and shares stories for living and performing at your best, doing the work that matters and engaging with purpose.
His platforms include performance coaching and executive training, professional speaking, broadcasting and writing.
Joe’s accolades include a 19-year career as an elite athlete with USA Canoe/Kayak that included 10 National Championship titles, two Olympic Games appearances and an Olympic Gold Medal.
He served as the Canoe/Kayak Color Commentator for NBC at the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing and enjoyed coaching individuals and corporate teams who want to raise their game and improve performance.
For 5 years he was the Chief Executive Officer of USA Canoe/Kayak, the sport’s national and Olympic governing body while launching many successful small businesses and community development projects.
We discuss with Joe his inspiring story and how his approach to life, business and contribution makes a difference for those he works with.
Tidbits from the show:
1. Creating teams where your individual strengths are highlighted are the most effective.
2. All aspects our our being MUST be addressed to succeed at the highest level; especially emotions.
3. Adverse conditions can create some of the most powerful learning opportunities.
4. Social Media is POWERFUL for great things.
5. Share your wins actively the way Joe shares his Gold Medal with the world.
6. In your messaging, talk to ONE person an watch the clarity set in.
7. Turning your life around is just a single choice away.
8. Learn to sell yourself, your passions and your value. Learn it TODAY.
9. Re-read number 9.
10. The Big Leaps in Life are a function of the small steps you take in life..
Any MANY more.. Listen to the episode to see what I mean.
Authors / Books / Resources that James referenced:
1. Malcom Gladwell: Outliers
Visit JoeJacobi.com to sign up for Sunday Morning Joe and to engage directly with his. That site is where you access his Training Programs.
Urbia Exchange has three benefits for real estate investors:
1. Inventory: Gain access to thousands of assets, ready for immediate purchase from within our Exchange.
2. Opportunity: Network and associate with proven experts in the field of real estate investing. The founders of Urbia Exchange have over 50 years of combined experience in the wholesale / investment market.
3. Education: Make your decision making process easier by utilizing our Toolbox, and real time due diligence tools for industry specific insight and analysis.
Visit UrbiaExchange.com for more information!
Gnarly Nutrition is where you find all that great, non-GMO nutrition based supplements that you hear about on this show. Use the Coupon Code RulesofSuccess for 25% at check out.
SuccessToolsThatWork.com is where you can access the three pillars of any successful project:
1. The right info.
2. The right guidance.
3. The right community.
It all starts with my 12 Week Expansion Blueprint that you can access for FREE. You’ll also be given a chance to join our Private Facebook Community The Annex: Rules of Success starting at just $1.